WHAT IS POWER EMBEDDED?
A web portal that lets you share Power BI reports
Using Embedded capacity licensing, where you pay a fixed amount that does not vary as the number of users who will view your reports increases.
This allows more people to view the reports without greatly increasing the monthly licensing cost.
The portal is self-administered, where the administrator will have full control over users, groups, permissions, folders, imported reports, colors, logo and much more.
Discover what Power Embedded has to offer
See the resources available to facilitate the management and visualization of reports for your customers
What makes Power Embedded so great
Check it out some features that make Power Embedded a unique portal unlike anything you've ever seen
* The minimum number of users on the platform is 20. If you use less than 20 users, you will pay the amount equivalent to 20 users.
* The cost per user for the portal is already included in the above price for Embedded and Fabric capabilities
* Embedded capacity prices were calculated using tier A1 as a reference.
* Fabric capacity prices were calculated using tier F2 as a reference.
* The lowest capacity Fabric (F2) is cheaper than the lowest capacity Embedded (A1) but has 4x fewer vCores.
* It will be necessary to analyze and evaluate the existing datasets on the client to validate if the Embedded A1 or Fabric F2 capabilities used in the above estimation are sufficient to process and render the current reports or if it will be necessary to optimize the models or use other complementary resources to support these processings.
How long does it take to have Power Embedded in my company?
The entire process of activating and configuring the portal takes just a few minutes. From the moment you formally accept the proposal, within 2 hours the portal will be accessible for you to start importing your reports and share them with whoever you want, be it another collaborator or external person.